ADP Trends Trevor Story
ADP Trends Zack Cozart
OWN/START Trevor Story
OWN/START Zack Cozart
Expert Consensus Trevor Story
Expert Consensus Zack Cozart
Breakdown Trevor Story
- Experts rank this player at 10th among SS's. Based on his stats from the past 60 days, he is currently ranked 3rd.
- The current leader among SS's is Francisco Lindor
- He is putting up better numbers than the experts expected him to.
- Ranked 142nd in BABIP (Batting Average on Balls In Play) with 0.322
- Ranked 127th in batting average with 0.275
- Not overly impressive with on base percentage currently ranked 176th with 0.328
- Top 75 in slugging percentage and is currently ranked 56th with 0.521
- Top 75 in on base plus slugging and is currently ranked 75th with 0.849
- Not very impressive in steals and is currently ranked 116th with 5
- Top 15 in RBI and is currently ranked 13th with 40
- Top 100 in runs scored and is currently ranked 95th with 30
- Top 75 in HRs and is currently ranked 66th with 10
- His average points in the past two weeks have remained fairly consistant and rose slightly by 0.3 PPG.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: AVG: +0.045, OBP: +0.027, HRs: +6, RBI: +30, Runs: +11, Wlks: +2, Stls: +8,
Trending Batting Stats
Breakdown Zack Cozart
- He is eligible to play multiple positions including: 3B 2B SS . However, he plays 3B most often.
- Experts rank this player at 25th among 3B's. Based on his stats from the past 60 days, he is currently ranked 32nd.
- The current leader among 3B's is Jose Ramirez
- He is putting up close to the kind of numbers the experts expected him to.
- In the past two weeks he has had an awful lot of time off and he's listed on the injury report. He may have some nagging injuries with his shoulder (Early July?). Look at his player news.
- Ranked 344th in BABIP (Batting Average on Balls In Play) with 0.252
- Ranked 298th in batting average with 0.224
- Not overly impressive with on base percentage currently ranked 234th with 0.312
- Not too impressive with slugging percentage currently ranked 293rd with 0.366
- Not too impressive with on base plus slugging currently ranked 276th with 0.677
- Not too impressive and is currently ranked 379th in RBI with 10
- Not too impressive and is currently ranked 297th in runs scored with 17
- Slight decline in numbers lately at 1.7 PPG.
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: AVG: -0.101, OBP: -0.108, HRs: -4, RBI: -15, Runs: -10, Wlks: -13, Stls: -2,
Trending Batting Stats
Injury Trevor Story
No Injury Reported
Injury Zack Cozart
SHOULDER - Early July?Angels placed INF Zack Cozart on the 10-day disabled list with a left shoulder subluxation.
Similar Picks Trevor Story
Similar SS to consider drafting instead of Trevor Story
|Trevor Story COL||104.11|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Trevor Story
|Joey Gallo TEX 3B||100.97|
|Whit Merrifield KC 2B||101.59|
|Yasiel Puig LAD RF||102.22|
|Ryan Braun MIL LF||103.02|
|David Price BOS SP||103.04|
|Adrian Beltre TEX 3B||103.10|
|Trevor Story COL SS||104.11|
|Jose Berrios MIN SP||104.73|
|Jon Lester CHC SP||105.09|
|Felipe Rivero PIT RP||106.04|
|Shohei Ohtani ANA SP||106.97|
Similar Picks Zack Cozart
Similar 2B to consider drafting instead of Zack Cozart
|Scott Kingery PHI||221.98|
|Zack Cozart ANA||226.18|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Zack Cozart
|Carlos Gonzalez COL RF||222.29|
|Michael Wacha STL SP||222.58|
|Dominic Leone STL RP||222.63|
|A.J. Puk P||223.25|
|Maikel Franco PHI 3B||223.83|
|Alex Cobb TB P||225.36|
|Zack Cozart ANA 2B||226.18|
|Addison Reed MIN RP||226.31|
|Chad Green NYY RP||227.45|
|Tanner Roark WAS SP||229.37|
|Andrelton Simmons ANA SS||229.85|