Pitching staff getting tips from Pedro
At one moment on Friday morning, arguably the best pitcher in Red Sox history was in a catcher's stance working with Eduardo Rodriguez on flat ground. About five minutes later, Pedro Martinez had moved to the bullpen where he spotted something slightly amiss with the position of Rick Porcello's feet.
|Compared to same point last season|
- Experts rank this player at 107th among SP's. Based on his stats from the past 60 days, he is currently ranked 76th.
- The current leader among SP's is Corey Kluber
- He is doing a lot better than most people thought he would. Can he keep this up or is it a fluke?
Trending Pitching Stats
- Currently ranked 113th in WHIP with 1.45
- Currently ranked 112th in ERA with 4.91
- Top 50 in walks and is currently ranked 39th with 29
- Top 100 in strikeouts and is currently ranked 77th with 85
- Currently ranked 190th in wins with 2
- At this point in the season his numbers compared to last years: W: +3, L: EVEN, WHIP: -0.043, ERA: -0.6, K's: +50, Walks: +10
KNEE - Late April?Eduardo Rodriguez (knee) could join the Red Sox rotation by the end of April.
Similar to consider drafting instead of Eduardo Rodriguez
|This player was not drafted in most leagues.|
Similar based on overall ADP to draft instead of Eduardo Rodriguez
|Mike Trout ana CF|| ||1.97|
|Mookie Betts bos RF|| ||3.59|
|Kris Bryant chc 3B|| ||3.93|
|Clayton Kershaw lad SP|| ||4.50|
|Nolan Arenado col 3B|| ||5.75|
|Jose Altuve hou 2B|| ||6.03|
|Manny Machado bal 3B|| ||7.73|
|Paul Goldschmidt ari 1B|| ||7.92|
|Bryce Harper was RF|| ||9.49|
|Josh Donaldson tor 3B|| ||10.64|
|Anthony Rizzo chc 1B|| ||12.60|